Tuesday 29 November 2011

Shit happen

Girls girls I'm the Wonder Girls !
Yeah i'm the Wonder Girls !
I can act cool 
...................
................
FML !

*IFUCKINGLOVEUZIKYUNGBUTPLEASEDON'T DOTHISFACEAGAIN*

Still 12.45 a.m and 1 hour left before MAMA finish
I'm here being crazy because asdfghjkl
kenapa hari ni lak dia balik kenapa bukan semalam 

*Aigoooppaletmewipeyourtearsokay*

Oh I only can watch B2st part and some trouble maker 
Fuck that hot and me like this


Ah Molla !
My mind not in the normal condition
But someone said that Junhyund and Hyunseung holding hand and that make me like this


Oh soo I got it 
This is the night were my mind were full with dirty mind 
Blame Hyunseung with his tight pant and his saxeeey dance

So enjoy this ^^




*Honeyusuchacutie*







I'm such a lucky person to have their as my brother except 
Dongwoo who now official my 2nd hubby and Junhyung who my ex-bf
forever delusional


I'M CRAZY !
OFFICIALLY CRAZY !



AND NOW GOING TO KILL MYSELF
BYE2 WORLD !







1 comment: